ADLAM Films is the result of an 87-year packaging business legacy evolving into thermal finishing, distribution and logistics.
- 1922 – William H. Bryce founds the Dixie Wax Paper Company in Dallas, TX.
- 1927 – Bryce expands the company to Memphis, TN.
- 1957 – Bryce and his son William Jr. strike out on their own.
- 1969 – William Bryce Jr. (Bill) starts Bryce Corporation in Memphis, producing plastic packaging for the snack food industry with the motto, “Our business is response.”
- 1992 – Bill Bryce retires; his sons Tom and John take the lead at Bryce Corporation. Tom and John oversee the company’s growth into Brazil and Germany and open plants in Tupelo, MS and Houston, TX.
- 2006 – John Bryce launches Bryce Sales, a complementary business to Bryce Corporation specializing in thermal finishing, distribution, and logistics.
- 2008 – Bryce Sales becomes ADLAM Films and opens new 107,000 square-foot facility outside Tupelo.